My father
 Every one   have there one father there one rule.all the father teach and love in different way. All the daughter first super man says father. My father is a man like no other .my father name is galyzen Sherpa . he is 56 year old. He lives in solukhumbu  . he is tall and fat. He is very friendly and smart. His  job is treaking guide.

He give me a life in nature. He taught me dressed me fought me kiss me and love me but most importantly he love me in unconditionally. there are no enough words I can say to describe how important was to me and what a powerful influence he continues to do anything for me .

He works very hard to earn money .he earn money because to send school  and  to make educated people and good daughter. My father want see the  his /her son and daughter good person in future .because my father study up to 4 class. While my father was studying in village there were no facility.country was not developed .and he left school. And he didn’t get good job .to do job he was not educated. He face the problem by not studying then he understand the meaning of studying .that why .he always used to say study hard .do not involve in bad activities
.
While I was small he care and love so much. If anything  happened  me he  used to take me hospital .while I was sick he care me very much .whenever he goes he used to bring me chocklet and new cloth for me. He plays game with me. if I cry he used to joke me and making different face. He makes me smile. In small age I did many mistake in childhood .i think you have been tired so, sorry papa for everything my mistake I will try to be best daughter and good person in future.

Someday I will find my prince but my papa will always be my king happy father’s day papa love you so much miss you papa .take care stay long and  healthy. you are best father in the world for me once again happy father day .miss you papa(pala)

 THANK YOU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey with Jagat Mandir