My Journey with Jagat Mandir

My Journey with Jagat Mandir
Firstly I step my foot on this school when I  was 11 years old. I entered this school with my aunt and father for the entrance. I was very excited to study in boarding school. I came in this school in grade 5. I came from village so I didn't know any rules and regulations of school.

I don't used to understand English language properly. Everyone were talking in English. I was not friendly to all and was shy at class 5. Kopila one of my classmate gave me science note. She helped me a lot. Then slowly everyone became friendly with me. 
I used to share my tiffin with with ritika and Prajina. They were very closed to me. They helped me to do project work.  In our bench Prajina was a very nice in study. She used to a lot of hard work. She was very sincere to do homework and classwork.Me and ritika used to disturb her and tease her a lot. Then she used to cry. She cried a lot due to our work but she never got angry with us.
I was also kept hostel in grade 8. And  I am still in hostel. I also had made many memories with my hostel friends. 

In grade 10, I made the most beautiful memories. I went to monsoon hike, picnic, etc. we also celebrated teachers day as well as birthday of our class teachers. I made many memories with my friends, teachers, staffs in this school. I might forget the memories but I will never forget this school which will recall all the memories again. Thanks to all the JM families for making my mind of knowledge . I will never forget all the memories made here .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog